Documents Required for Filing a PCT Patent Application – Chapter I:
- Your Order / Instruction Letter, containing the data sheet.
- Patent specificationin Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian language) or English version. For patent specification in English version, its translation in Bahasa Indonesia shall be submitted at the latest one month afterward.
- Formal drawing (if any). We could prepare the drawing in standard format.
- Power of Attorney (POA), simply signed (no authorization required).
- Assignment (if the applicant is not the inventor itself), simply signed (no authorization required).
- Declaration of entitlement, completed and signed by the applicant.
- Copy of PCT Request (Form PCT/RO/101).
- Notification concerning Submission or Transmittal of Priority Document (PCT/IB/304).
- Copy Notification of the Recording of a Change (PCT/IB/306), if any.
- WIPO/PCT International Publication
- PCT Notice Informing The Applicant of The Communication of The International Application to The Designated Offices (PCT/IB/308).
- International Search Report (PCT/ISA/210, if any).
- International Preliminary Report of Patentability (PCT/ISA/237, if any).
Additional Documents for Chapter II:
- PCT Demand – Chapter II (PCT/IPEA/401)
- PCT Information concerning Elected Offices (PCT/IB/332).
- International Preliminary Examination Report (PCT/IPEA/409, if any)
Unless otherwise specified or instructed by the Client, we will refer to the WIPO Publication on the concerned application (available at website: www.wipo.int) and may download the updated information and documents therefrom as necessary.